I am beginning to learn just what I really do sound like as I parent my children. The boys have been holding longer and more in depth conversations and it has been so fun and eye opening to listen to. Here are some of the ones I can remember:
Between Kaiden and Tehl ~ they are playing and Tehl decides to ram Kaidens nice line up of cars he has worked hard on.
Kaiden yells "No no Tehl ram my cars!" as he is crying
Tehl stands firm and says "No no Ke-Ke tell me no" as he hits him
Kaiden trying to put his cars back "No hit me Tehl, go sit in corner"
Tehl again advises him "No tell me NO!!
I usually step in at this point because a boxing match occurs if I don't. They are doing great playing together, but geez once the buttons have been pushed there is no recovery without help. :)
This morning while Kaidena and Everett were hanging out in bed with me. Kaiden is trying to quietly read a book and Big E is driving a monster truck. About the 3rd time Big E drives the truck and makes its wheels go super fast Kaiden puts the book down and says. "Ewett no! Mommy nite nite"
I hear the truck zoom again.
Kaiden says "Quiet Ewett! Mommy sweeping!"
I chuckle and his kindness for trying to be quiet and acknowledge I am awake. We head to the kitchen to eat our oatmeal.
Whenever Tehl runs into something he will grab his head and make sure it isn't ringing then say "Donk!" and continue on. Or if it hurts he'll hold his head tight and say "Owie, Owie, Owie I koncked my noggin'!"
It is amazing how the triplets share so many of the same similarities, yet they are very different. Kaiden has the largest heart I have ever seen. He loves to help and make everyone happy. If he can run and do it for someone before they can get there he will. When given candy he will savor every piece and take all day to eat it. He gets a high off making people laugh and knows he can always get his Mom to take his side when his heart is broken.
Tehl is a very funny man. He loves anything with wheels and if it has a loader bucket it, he is in heaven. He loves to crash anything and everything, he loves playing dinosaur with his brothers. Ke-Ke stomps around like a T-Rex and chases the boys. Tehl laughs the whole time and I don't think he has been touched once. Although he is the roughest he has the softest heart. He can't stand to be alone and gets very sad when Kaiden is away from him. There have been times I have had to coax him out of his car seat to go into a store. He is not a crowd person. He likes to be cuddled, but won't ask for it. Everett is 3 going on 15. He is a very smart kid and loves to do anything adults do. He watches Mom and Dad intently and will try to repeat things they do. He knows his abilities and will insist on doing things himself. He is hysterical and loves to make people laugh. He is aware of Aubrey and what she needs or what he thinks she doesn't. One of my favorite things about them all is they love to climb into bed with us in the morning and hang out for a bit. They are so fun and have no worries.
Miss Aubrey has her own personality and for a little as she is it's a BIG attitude. She is so patient, easy going, and the smiliest baby I have seen. She loves to follow her brothers around and wants to play with them so bad. She tries her hardest to play with them and it never works. They are not going to let one more sibling fight them for their toys so the poor girl gets pushed around a bit. As a result of this she will see them coming and criss cross her hands in front of her screeching. She knows this brings Momma bear to the scene and her cub will be saved. She is a big Momma's girl and I LOVE it. I know she may not be when she is 13 I'll take the lovin! She is a sassy little girl that has earned the nick names Sassa-frass, jilly jelly bean, and blue.
I love watching our kids grow and the laughter they bring to our lives. Oh the fun we have to experience yet. Bring it on! :)
Reading all that gets me excited for what is to come! So sweet!
ReplyDelete