Monday, December 1, 2008

Well we went to church yesterday and instead of going out to eat we picked up some chicken from the deli and ate with a few other families at church. While we were eating Justin says "Where's Everett?" I said I just set him in the sunday school room to play, he wanted to play by himself. A while later we realize we still haven't seen him and it's time to look. Justin found him in the copy room with a 12 color paint set no longer in tact. He has paint all over his hands and clothes. When Justin walks in the room he says "uh-oh colors". ughhh. We clean him up and have to take his clothes off. He is left wearing one of Kaidens shirts his diaper and cowboy boots. He was a handsome man!
Then at 3:30pm I was just getting supper in the oven when the sitter made it over. I gave her the scoop on kids' schedule. The boys were sleeping should get up at 5 and Aubrey was ready to take a nap. We left with Fletcher's and went to the movie Fireproof. VERY GOOD movie. We met McAbee's there and then went to supper at Huckelberry's. It was so fun to be out with friends and have it be early. I liked leaving over their nap and returning to put them to bed. It's no fun for me to go out at 7pm and get home at midnight when the kids are still going to get up in the morning. This way I could still get to be early, it just means I'm old! :) We had a fun time and I would like to get the book that corresponds with the movie. Why? Because it would be an investment in my marriage and that is something that will be with me forever. Why not enrich it? Have a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment