We had a really good day today. For the last three days I have stole the boys' naps from them. Before they would get up about 8 or 8:15am eat lunch at 11:30am then go down for a nap from 2-5 pm eat at 5:30 then go to bed at 10 pm. The days were really rough and seemed forever long. You would think that after a 3hr nap they would be wonderful and happy. So not the case here. They are grumpy, crabby, whiney, and it wasn't good. So the other day instead of napping we played through it and by the time 7:00 hit they were super tired and ready to read stories. They hit the hay by 7:45 pm and slept till 7:30 am. The next day I thought they would be dragging and I would have re-percussions but we did the same thing and sure enough we made it through not only day two but day three also. Whoo hoo, lets see if we can do the same thing tomorrow. :) It is very wierd, they are happy, easy to get along with, play better together and just seem content. Hopefully it all irons out. I am ready to be a "happy" family again. :)
My sister Debbie comes to BBow every Wed to take kids to music lessons so she dropped her daughter Isabelle off to hang since she opted out of lessons this year. We had fun she helped me in the toy room and then colored with the boys while I was able to vacum the downstairs. We can actually see the carpet down there. Last night Justin's Mom came over to get some pics of the kids to send to friends in Christmas cards and attached are some of the pics. The kids are wearing their new jammas and I can't believe how big they all are. Miss Aubrey is wearing 12 months and it's crazy, she is only 9 months old. Still, nothing better than a healthy baby. :) I took her in to get her second flu shot today and of course all five of us paraded into the Drs office for the three second shot and then re-loaded in the burb. It was a fun outing then we drove to a bunch of places to hang up some puppies-for-sale poster for my SIL Gina. Every time I hung a poster up the boys would say "puppy picture in there!" While talking on the computer with my sister Rosanne and her daughter Lexi, Kaiden was sitting in my lap. He could not figure out how he could see them, but not interact with them. They have a web cam and we don't. So Lexi sits down and starts eating a pop tart. Kaiden starts saying "want bite of that" "want bite of that" I try to tell him that it is Lexi's and she can't hand it to you through the computer. So he gets up touches her face on the computer screen, then leans to look behind the computer like she should be there somewhere!! Very funny stuff to see. Aahh the innocence of a child. Have a great day everyone!
No comments:
Post a Comment