FINALLY it is done......sort of. I still need to put up some decor, but it's useable!!! If I would have fully known the project I was undertaking I would have never done this. Ignoress is bliss right? So I decided to paint the playroom because the ugly green stamping was grossing me out. I thought oohhh red would be fun. Well, I didn't find out it's hard to paint with reds till I was dead set on the color. I thought no big deal I will put four coats on. I started last Sunday and I finished on Sat..... 6 coats later. I could only work in there after the kids were in bed so every night at 8:30 I headed down to tackle the simple job I set out to do. Here is the result and I am so glad I did it. It is much better with the bed removed, however now I need to figure out where to put that. We do have company often. It's frustrating how one project creates another! :)
Before:
No comments:
Post a Comment