Wednesday, January 7, 2009

This morning kind of drug on and I thought, oh my gosh when is this day going to end? Then around 4:00 my sister Debbie and her daughter Isabelle arrived. The boys love to see their cousins and were excited they came. So was I. The boys went right to playing and I was able to hold a conversation with Debbie. Whoo Hoo someone to talk to in person and not on the phone. Don't get me wrong I love a good phone conversation, but nothing beats a personal visit. She brought over a pan of lasagna and after running Morgan and Zoie to piano and violin lessons she returned and we all ate. The kids were glad to be able to play and I was glad the night went super fast. Before I knew it, it was 7:15 and time to start baths! With some squeaky clean boys I read some stories and they headed to bed by 8:15. They were so tired we didn't hear a peep out of em'. Yaaa! I gave Aubrey her bath and she was out by 9:15. I love nights that roll like this, it feels like there really is a normal. :)
Aubrey's little personality has been blooming even more. She is starting to scrunch her face up, stick her chin out so her two bottom teeth show, and give her best fake cry. She keeps her face scrunched and opens her eyes as if to say "did you see that sad show? I'm broke here?". If the boys touch her she yells at them and tries to get away. She is a very funny little person. It amazes me how quick she catches on to repeating things like bye-bye, baby, pat-a-cake... I love to watch her develop and see so many of the boys' characters in her yet she is very much her own little lady. :)
The boys are still determined to parent each other and all day I am hearing "no, no push me" "go sit in corner" "no tell me no, no" "Tehl leave trains on train track!" "NO MOM!".... They really are funny to watch and I can't believe they are getting so big. I dropped off pre-school applications for the fall of 09 and about cried. Then I thought...three days a few hours, no fighting....here's your paper work. :) I will be a mess when they go. It's a good thing I have nine months to start preparing myself for their absence I will truly miss our time together. For now we will continue our potty training venture and have some fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment