I found it!!! I found it!!! I found it!!!! I found my long lost CF card and all four pics that were on it. :) But check out this pic, I would have been devastated if I wasn't able to put this in Kaiden's book. He was running around the house so proud and excited with his Christmas presents that I had to get a picture. He was SO proud! Someday he'll give me a few choice words, but I wasn't the one proudly parading the house in my undies. :)
We made it to Kearney on Mon. The triplets had their dental check up and we had to hit Wal-Mart...again. I had called my sister in-law Gina to see if they were doing anything and she said she would meet us there. I was excited because I still had not met my nephew Will and he is a clone to his Daddy!! He is a cute little man who looks like he is going to give his Momma a run for her money and make his Daddy laugh often. That, my friends is what we call a Blessing. :)
Every time I go to Kearney I spend an hour and forty five minutes at the mall. Ya, I wish it was spent aimlessly shopping! They have a train table there and I go there to let the triplets play while i feed Aubrey. It lets the boys move around after being in the car and stroller for awhile. They play endlessly and finally we load up and leave. A great friend of ours Misty also met us and it was good to see her. It's so nice of them to meet up with us because I want to see them and catch up, but it doesn't work when you kiddos in tow and errands to complete living an hour away. I truly appreciate that about my friends, they understand. Someday when all my hooligans are in school I will be able to aimlessly spend time at the mall and friends' houses right? :)
My Blessings are doing great. Their dental check up showed healthy teeth. They are so polite and quite when the nurses are working with them. I keep thinking, maybe I can rotate nurses at my house and this is how they will always act. I know, keep dreaming! Mom stayed to help us in Kearney and it was great to have her help. I took the triplet stroller to navigate Wal-Mart again because I had tried to use the carts with the stupid plastic kid holder on the front. No offense here, but I swear a man designed those things. They are hard to push, ridiculous to turn, and large fight starters. The kids are piled on top each other and we are supposed to have a "stress-free shopping experience" while using that dumb design. Let me tell you how it goes for us.
First Aubrey sits in the usual kid spot on the cart and her feet dangle adorable down. Down on top Everett's head who thinks she is deliberately kicking him so he moves over to yell at her as he pushes her feet into her chest. Anything to get her feet off him. As he is moved over trying to get this done he has pushed Kaiden over who is sharing the second seat on the cart with Tehl. Pushing Tehl over causes him to spill off the cart and splat on Wal-Marts oh so clean floor. If you know Tehl you know he is instantly ticked and he is going to make you pay! So he gets up with both fists swinging at Kaiden who was the innocent party and as Kaiden scoots the other way to dodge Tehl's fists he hits Everett. Yup, you guess it. Now Everett is mad at KiKi and Aubrey. And I look like the unfit mother who can not control her brood. :) Nope, we choose not to use the dumb blue carts, we instead elect to use our triplet stroller which stops every curious shopper. We made it through the store in or normal two hours and everyone survived. By this time the kids were spent and fell asleep so Mom and I treated ourselves to a blizzard. Yummy! I headed into Menards while Mom hung with the sleeping blessings. I needed to get some closet organizer material since I put the triplets in the same room. The room is bigger, but the closet is smaller and I don't function if I'm not organized. We completed our day and had a great time!
I'm so glad you found your card! I completely understand your excitement at finding it..especially after seeing that picture! What a hoot!
ReplyDelete