Monday, February 9, 2009

I just had to laugh because this morning my Sister in-law called me. The first thing she says is "hey, I just had to call and ask you what you what you thought of the octuplets?". I wanted to die laughing!!!! All I could think of was, please don't read yesterdays post! :) Hee hee, funny stuff. Or maybe for only those sleep deprived people like me.

Yesterday I got the kids ready for bed. Read stories with the triplets while feeding Aubrey. She was so tired she crashed before we could get into the first book. I put her to bed, finished the stories, and got the boys in bed. They never fussed and went right to sleep. I thought, perfect it's a Desperate Housewives night, and headed to the living room. Justin had was watching TV and I asked him if I could watch my show. He looked at me weird and said "Hon, it's seven o' clock". What!!!! I just put the kids to bed an hour early.....they didn't argue? Sweet! I am going to soak this up. :) Ya, well they all woke up at 6:30 am and we raring to go. I will never make that mistake again! I must have really been in lala-land or goin through the motions as they say. :)

1 comment: