Friday, October 24, 2008

Oct 24, 2008

I finally trudged to the Dr today and sounds like I have one really mad ulcer or gall bladder trouble. So we will have an US of the gall bladder on Mon to see what is going on. Mom and Dad left around Noon and headed home. I wish they lived closer, I can't believe they are 70 (well Dad will be in Feb). The kids had a good day and when they woke up from nap they had a great time playing together. The boys are starting to wrestle and it's so funny to watch. Kaiden who has yet to break the 25 lb mark thinks he is so big! He'll grab Tehl or Everett and try to throw them down then he piles on top of them. Tehl can never fight back because he is laughing too hard. Everett gets them down and lays across their back using his legs to help hold the other down. It's so fun to watch and all I can think of is it's only going to get worse!! I just hope they keep it fun! Tonight when I tucked Everett in he says "welly wuv Gwamma Neeny". That made my heart smile. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment