This week has been insane. Since Justin switched jobs he is gone more and I didn't think it was any big deal, but I think the kids have really noticed. All of a sudden no one wants to listen or do what they are asked. I feel like I am instructing or yelling all day. Today was no different. I was in the living room with Aubrey and Everett when the boys decided to pee. I don't know what the deal is but when one goes they ALL go. Whatever, it doesn't phase me anymore and as long as they have dry pants who cares is what I thought. Well, they were in there for less than a minute and I hear laughter. Not just any laughter it's that laughing when you know something has happened that isn't going to be good. So I go in there and Kaiden says "Tehl flushed underwear down the toilet!". Tehl looks at me like I am suppose to praise him and give him a high five. Needless to say he was super surprised when he got a spanking instead. I was so mad! What the heck, why would they flush them and where did they come from? So I called the plumber and just as I hang up Tehl comes out of his room and says he has to go poop. So I send him to the utility bathroom to go and then back to his room. I go in the bathroom to make sure he has flushed and I think there is an entire roll of toilet paper in there!! Are you kidding me? Sure enough now that one is clogged too and I am not sure if I should leave it or try to plunge it, but who wants to show up and look at someone else's crap even if they are the plumber. So the plumber finally arrives and he runs the snake in the toilet several times with no luck of retrieving the underwear. He looks at me and says "I have done this thousands of times, it has to be something else and not cloth". So I call Kaiden and Everett in the bathroom to tell the plumber what exactly went down the toilet and how it happened. Kaiden says "Everett took his black, orange, and white stripped underwear that said GAP off and Tehl flushed them down the toilet.". Then Everett says "no they weren't they were blue, orange, and white!". I looked at the plumber and said "Dude if they are arguing over the color they really did flush the underwear. Well, we have no idea what happened to them but they made it passed the trap and our toilets are flushing fine...for now. I hope it stays that way for awhile.
Yesterday Tehl decided it would be cool to watch his match box car that looks like Bumblebee transformer fly through the air. As it flew it crashed into the ceiling fan and busted the light bulb so now the screw in part of the bulb is still in the fan and his car is in the trash. I didn't know what else to do, but I have tried everything to get them to understand they can not throw things in the ceiling fan and they have not listened. So I decided whatever they throw period gets thrown away. So far Tehl has thrown three things away, I hope he learns soon I am started to get frustrated I paid for those toys that going in the trash just to prove a point.
We had a P.T. appointment for Aubrey this morning and I really thought "we'll go in she'll work with her a bit and release her since she has been fine". Well, so much for that thought. As the therapist was working with her, I hear Aubrey yell "owie, that hurts!". Her hamstrings in her legs are so darn short that she can barely reach forward and touch her knees. So we are now going to go twice a week instead of none at all.
Justin has been in Valentine last week and this week it has been fine but unconsciously I think it is wearing on us. I think the triplets are looking for someone to wrestle with so they can feel loved again and this Momma does not have that in her right now. I keep thinking maybe they should take a nap today, but then they would be up till 11 o clock... so we push on and get through the day. I still don't know how people do daycare. I need a break so dang bad and I feel guilty about that. These are my kids, I am supposed to be able to deal with them and spend time with them. I hate that I think I need a break because every other Mother out there doesn't get one...well except for those that work. Sometimes I envy that they can sit in a quiet office, and then I think about everything I would miss and I wouldn't change this for the world. There are those Mothers that are stay at home MOMs that still have a nanny. How cool is that? I would switch it though I would hire a chef and I would hang with my kids all day. I really am blessed to be able to be with them all the time, but it would still be nice if someone would show up and say "I am here to take the kids to the park.". Alright I will quit daydreaming and go get some sleep so we can do it all again tomorrow!
No comments:
Post a Comment