Sunday, November 9, 2008

Nov 8th 2008

Geez, today I turned 32. I try to focus on the boys being three, then I don't feel so old. I had a great day with my family. My brother Mike and his boys Collin and Layton were in town to do some hunting. We ate brkfst around 9 (some yummy sausage brunch braid) then all the guys left to freeze their but off in the 24 degree weather and 20 mile an hour wind. I didn't mind cleaning brkfst up this morning! My MIL stopped in to wish me a happy bday and was off to shop in Grand Island. She was not looking forward to bucking the wind all the way down. Can't blame her, it was so nice of her to wish me a happy day. Around 10:30 my sister Debbie and her girls Isabelle, Morgan, and their cousin Zoie arrived. We left the girls in charge of the triplets and Aubrey and took off to take in the local craft shows. It was good to get out with her and we always have a good time even if it is for just an hour. We came back to eat some french dip sandwiches I made in the crock pot over night and celebrated my birthday.
Justin had been teasing me all week with my present and I couldn't for the life of me think of what it was. I LOVE suprises and he knows this so he gets me all worked up. So he walks in the kitchen, hands me a log and says "Happy Birthday!". I laugh and say funny what does it go to? A fireplace? He says at least you get it. I said you got me a fireplace! For outside, he said. I was so excited! I have wanted one for awhile and will love being around it roasting some marshmellows! Have I mentioned that I love this man? Not only because he is a great father,but because he is concious of doing things that make me happy. Trust me, it makes a marriage go round. :) Mike and the boys took off around 6 to head to Debbie's and hunt there tomorrow. We had a great day and I love my life, even if it means being another year older.

1 comment:

  1. Happy Belated Birthday.... I'm right ahead or behind you depending on which way you look at it. I'll be 33 later this month! November was a great month to be born!!

    ReplyDelete