I completely forgot about this till I saw these pictures as I was downloading them. Fri I watched a five yr old boy since he didn't have school and both his parents were working. He really likes to play the Wii and was asking if I would help him get it started. Ok, I know NOTHING of the Wii and after getting instructions from Justin on what to do, I try to get him going. All the kids were downstairs playing and then after awhile I realize, some are gone. For a long time. I remember two headed up the stairs to go to the bathroom, but they haven't returned. I am like a gazelle at the steps now. I take them fast and as many as I can without crashing! I open the bathroom door and see Kaiden and Everett. Covered in make-up. They act normal and hand me the stuff saying "Hew Mommy, hew's you make-up." I saw "oh thank you. Did you have trouble getting it back in the bag?" "Ya" I simply set them on the foot stool, ran to get the camera and cleaned up all the Lancome foundation and mascara before it stained the grout. They were so dang proud of themselves they kept telling me "I pwetty Mom, I happy Mom." To which I said "well, I think you are, but I'm not so sure your Dad would agree." Brodie, the boy hanging with us for the day, could not figure out why they would even mess with make-up, they are boys! He lives on a ranch and is outside ALL the time. It was just as amusing to watch his reaction as it was to see the "painted boys". This is what I saw:
my foundation was not only on the toilet, but half the bottle was in the bowl
getting the foundation out of his right eyelashes was harder than the mascara


LOVE THE MAKE-UP BOYS! You are pretty!!! Little stinkers. Chase has yet to get in my stuff. He does pretend now and then. the other day he had a slinky, wraped it around his waist and said it was his dress. Then he says "wait mom, i needs my mac-up" he runs over by the stairwell, back to me, and pretends he is putting something on, turns around says "me pretty?" Cracks me up!!
ReplyDelete