Thursday, October 24, 2013

I was fired...

Yep, I was fired by Aubrey and no longer allowed to take her to dance and gymnastics. Dad is supposed to do it.
I have been having crazy headaches and Tuesday when I saw black spots and couldn't walk straight after bending over to help Justin hook up the panel trailer I called the chiropractor. They could get me in in an hour. It was 1:45 so I grabbed Aubrey's dance bag and headed to school to get her picked up. After the chiro we get to dance and I get her tights on, her tutu out of the bag and can't find her leotard. What!?? So she goes into dance with a shirt and her dance stuff...oh yea, it's parents viewing night. So as I am standing and watching with two other Dad's and a Mom, we watch as her tights keep falling down and her tutu keeps crawling up her ribs with every ballet move. She has a barrette, a bow, a headband, AND a ponytail in but no leotard. Thankfully this dance studio has a storefront so I buy a leotard that has a cute little skirt attached to it and at shoe swap I pull her out, throw it on get her tap shoes and she heads back in. As we are watching her we are commenting that this is the reason I have two holes in my knees of my jeans so she can have a new leotard. But something isn't right. As we are watching her, the outfit looks funny to me. It's on backward!!! Oh geez, I told the parents "So after all this crazy please don't tell the poor girl that her mother put her clothes on backward!" In my defense there was no tag.
We make it through head to Wendy's to grab a quick bite and get to gymnastics 5 min late. So she heads down to class and 10 mins later comes out. What?? I look around and see all the girls that are normally in her class arriving...oh geez!!! I put her in the wrong class! I tell her as she comes up to me "Sis, you rocked it, but I think you were in the wrong class" "Momma gymnastics was fast tonight!!" "I know Sis, that's because you went to the wrong class." Huh uh" "Ya, see you aren't in with the twins you are in her class and she is just going. Your class starts at 6:15 and we were early!" "UUUGGGGG Momma you awe so fiywed!!" as she stomps off to go to yet another gymnastics class.

The next morning is her field trip to the pumpkin patch and I am going as a room Mother so I ride the bus with the kids and on the way there Everett says "Mom, the bus feels funny this morning." "Really? Like what, it's cold or hot or what do you mean funny?" "Well, your here." :)
We get to Aubrey's class room and as we are getting things ready I turn around and see pretty flowers all over Aubrey's back, her shirt is on backwards AND she is wearing Tehl's old boots. Yep, I am fired, Dad's up!

The patch was a hoot and we made it off the bus from school to get ready for Awanas. It's dress as your favorite Bible character night and I tell them we need to come up with something. Everett pipes up I want to be Moses, Kaiden says I want to be a sheep and Tehl and Aubrey follow suit with Kaiden. So we got in our outfits, ate and I took Moses and his sheep to Awanas.
LOVE these kids of mine and how they make me smile :)

No comments:

Post a Comment