This morning I dropped kids off at pre-school picked up my good friend Becky along with a couple lattes and we headed to Aubrey's Physical therapy apt. She keeps complaining that her neck and back hurt. After that we had about an hour till I needed to get the boys so we sat at the bakery and chatted for a bit. While there I got a phone call from the elementary school president. She wanted to know how I was feeling about the boys' kindergarten round up and what my thoughts were. I was thankful she called and was so willing to listen to me and work with us on what is best for the boys. I need to compose a letter stating why I feel they need to be in the same room for their first year and she will honor our request. I am so relieved, and thankful she really has the kids best interest at heart. I am still undecided on where to send them. I really like the Merna school system and it's building is in much better condition we know half the kids that will be in their class and really like their families. I like Bow because this is where we live and the triplets can be with kids from their own town. I keep going back and forth, ugh! It will all work out and be fine I am just the type of person that likes to have everything planned out and taken care of.
For now the kids are happy to be outside playing in the sunshine that has finally come out. The air is still cool, but they don't mind and I didn't really give them an option. I know it is supposed to rain again so I told them to get out there while they can. Of course they found a wagon that collected rain water and are playing in it. They all have wet fronts and keep laughing. It's good to hear them playing well together after the last four days of constant yelling. The triplets have hair cuts this afternoon and then I have to babysit two kids tonight from 6:30 pm to 6:30 am. Justin has apts scheduled at 6pm and 8pm that are an hour away so it sounds like it's just me and the kids again. Should be a good day and I am looking forward to our Easter weekend in two days!
No comments:
Post a Comment