Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Well, I just dropped the triplets off at pre-school round-up. This year went much better than last year and they were excited to go to a friends school. I told them "you get to go meet Daniels teacher and see his classroom. Mrs Stacey will color with you." We walked in the door and I asked them to take off their zip up hoodies and hang them up. I didn't pay attention that Aubrey followed suit as I was writing emergency information down and trying to tell the greeter what the boys' names were. So I told them good bye and I would be back soon. Then I realized Aubrey had her sweater off and was heading into the other room with the boys saying "ball!". I reached for her hand saying "No sweetheart we have to go and the boys are going to go to school now. We'll be back to get them." She went with it and was fine till I put her into the burb. Wow, I didn't know she could get so mad. I am sure they heard her screams inside the building. As I am trying to buckle her up, she is flinging her arms and legs to dodge the straps and buckles. Finally, I succeed and we drive off with her still crying and saying she wants to stay. We get home and I think OK she'll be fine and we'll find something to do. Nope. She is broke. Can't stop crying and has melted into me because she is so sad. I sat on the couch with her as she kept repeating KiKi, E, L, backpack. She wanted so badly to stay with them. Finally, she fell asleep and I don't know if that is a good thing or a bad thing because the boys are only there for an hour, so I have to wake her up in 35min after she fell asleep. I am glad she loves them so much though.

No comments:

Post a Comment