Monday, November 4, 2013

Eight

EIGHT!?!?! How can three little boys that weighed a total of 7 pounds 17 ounces at birth be eight years old? It is amazing how the years seem to have flown by but sometimes the days would drag on. They are amazing little boys that make us laugh, pull our hair out, inspire us, and we are blessed to have. They each filled out their own birthday invitations and it was funny. Tehl invited all friends, Everett invited friends and his three cousins from Franklin, and Kaiden invited all family and a couple friends. Of course the friends that they invited were pretty much the same kids so it worked well. We ended up with a total of 21 kids a riot!
I didn't plan anything for the party, nope not one single thing. I knew we were going to eat cake and open presents but other than that I didn't plan. After substituting as a para I thought, "the last things these kids want to do at a party is something organized and in line. So we did pin the tail on the donkey, sang happy birthday, ate cake~I served seconds to the kids ;), they opened presents and we still had 45 mins of the party left. The triplets got nine guns for their birthday so we opened them and started an all out war! It was a hoot! I said no shooting above the waist and switched guns a couple of times so everyone was able to shoot.
Here are some fun pictures of their weekend:
                                          Fishing for apples at Edgar Church Trunk or Treat
 
 
                                            Happy 8th Birthday Kaiden, Everett, and Tehl!!!



                                      She eats powdered doughnut's like her Mother!


                                 Tehl and Chase are hysterical together, love to see their smiles



                                                                          Kaiden


                                                                             Tehl


                                                                           Everett





                                    Aubrey's friends and cousin Madalynn at the triplets party


it was a tiring weekend says Jemma!

No comments:

Post a Comment