Justin and the boys are doing good. The first day I talked to them the boys were out giving bottle calves bottles, then they got the boat ready to go and took it out on the lake for a bit the wind was really up and the boys got cold after going down the slide on the dock a couple of times so they headed in. The next day Tehl was itching to go fishing so Justin and Jimmie loaded them up in the Ranger and took them out. They are having a great time and I am so glad!
The other day before they left Everett came up to me and said "Mom, I am going to get a REAL job." I said "You are?" "Ya, I am going to fix fence all Summer and that is hard work Momma." :) I would like to hear him say that at 16 and be excited, hee hee doubt that would happen, but loved that he was excited about it now.
So this week Aubrey and I are going to clean this gross house and get ready for a garage sale with Debbie and Isabelle on Friday. The circus is in town and Aubrey's school gave free tickets and the new pool opened so we are going to have a great week! Before we know it we will have seven days in the book :)
No comments:
Post a Comment