Monday, April 2, 2012

Whew! I sure hope I start getting used to this night shift stuff. I don't know how some of the people I work with have done it for 30 years or more. I think it's a bunch of huey. My first night on I am up for 30 hours because I have finally got my body back into "regular" sleep schedule so when the day comes I am supposed to go to work, I can sleep during the day. Then I am so over tired that I can't get to sleep the next day and the roller coaster pretty much falls off it's track there. I am thankful my family is patient with me because I am sure I am the grumpiest Momma bear of them all when I am working. I hate that supporting my family makes me a crappy person to be around, but I realize that I am not the only person going through it. Every person I work with is struggling with the same thing. So I keep on keeping on praying that some day I am able to get a day shift.
The kids are doing great, they have been playing really good together. Aubrey is in love with the movie Tangled and everyday she asks the boys "who wants to play Rapunzle?" You should see them look at each other thinking "not me, I did it yesterday, it's your turn". It is hysterical!!! So they rotate days being "Flynn Rider". Kaiden refuses to be Flynn because he doesn't want to be her boyfriend so he tells her he will only play if he can be Maximus (the horse). So the other day I look out in the yard as they are playing and Rapunzal is telling Maximus to "Sit!" "be a good boy" "come here". hee hee, made me chuckle. She loves playing with her brothers and can't wait for them to come home from school.
All the kids love to color and draw and I am always being presented with new pictures colored for me. Their artistic ability is amazing. I think I knew how to draw a circle at their age! My favorite are the notes they write that say "I love Mom" :) I love my kids and thank God for them daily, I am so blessed to chosed as their Mother.

No comments:

Post a Comment