Thursday, April 19, 2012
Well, I have decided that even when Justin is home to watch the kids it's probably worth it to hire a sitter. The other day while I was sleeping Justin was "watching" the kids. Aubrey chopped her hair and now has a mullet, her body and her bed sheets are covered in black sharpie marker, the chest freezer downstairs was left open, and someone decided it was a good idea to turn every piece of furniture downstairs upside down. It's great to wake up to more work...not really. To top it off all four kids have passed pink eye around, and Justin's Dad had a stroke on Monday so Justin ended up in Kansas and Anna came over to stay the night since I had to work Monday and Tuesday night. The blessing...I got a day job!!! I will start working 6:15am to 7pm sometime in May. I can't wait to get back into a regular schedule but am leary on how I am going to get kids where they need to be when school starts. I did visit with a guy that has a place to rent but he needs to see if it's still available. It would help so much to move to Merna and be able to let the kids walk or ride bikes to school. We will keep praying something opens up! I better get going I have an interview in an hour and a half for a day job working 7am to 3pm, wouldn't that be perfect?! I have been told through the grapevine that so and so already has the job but they still have to go through interviews as formality, but I can still hope! ;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment