Well we have had many changes around here and some of them have been hard to adjust to. The largest I guess would be that I have returned to work. I was really hoping I would be able to wait untill Aubrey was in kindergarten before I returned. I was really looking forward to being able to be with just her since so many times I feel like she gets put on hold while I am constantly getting the boys taken care of with whatever they need. She has always been so easy to help and she is self entertaining, what do they say "the squeeky wheel gets the grease". Well, the boys (since there are three) always got the grease or in other words my attention.
I started working Sept 19th and am employed through a hiring agency. The agency calls me every Friday to tell me my schedule and the first week I worked 11pm to 7am, I was very blessed to work 7am to 3pm the following three weeks, and now this week I am working four days of 7am to 7pm. I thought I was rattled before, now I am just functioning. Justin has been selling insurance and it's going great now, but getting going is always rough and we fell behind in some payments. So now we have no insurance and that sucks because my body decided to get sick and I was in the hospital...now I am really sick having to pay that added bill with no insurance. I always think that someday the brick walls will stop, but until they do this is what has kept me going and a smile on my face:
The other day walking down the steps Aubrey was behind me and it was quiet. All of a sudden she pipes up and says "Mom, ewe ahr my best fwend caus ewe ahr my bavorite" My heart smiled and I hugged that little girl telling her you are my best friend too and I love you!
Tonight tucking the boys into bed Kaiden tells me "Mom I love God more than you, but I love you ALOT!" I am so glad my kids know God. :)
Everett says to me awhile ago, "Mom when I grow up I just want to live with you" I love that he loves being with me :)
Tehl is adament that he gets a hug and a kiss every single time I walk out the door and if the kiss isn't wet enough I have to redo it. Same for bedtime a hug and a kiss is mandatory, these kids rock!
We went to Kearney last weekend for my dear friends sons birthday. The kids had a great time playing and getting together and I am so glad we were able to make the party. Just wish I could get together with her once a week she is a GREAT dose of pick me up. :) After the party we had to get some shopping done since the cupboards are really bare and the boys have literally worn out their shoes. So after two hours in Target and getting the three boys to pick out shoes and sizes that fit, we headed out. Herberger's was having a great sale and I found Carter's pants for them at $6.97 a piece!!! Whoo Hoo...to bad there was only one size 5 left in the three colors available. They go through 15 pairs of pants a week and now that I am working I do laundry once a week. They needed pants to get them through that don't look like capris. Well, anyway after we left Herberger's I wanted to use my Bath and Body works gift card and asked the kids to sit on the bench and just wait while I went in. I knew exactly what I wanted and knew Justin didn't want to go in so I thought if you just sit here I will go in, get what I need, and be right back out. I am asking the sales clerk for a scent I really like but can't remember the name. So we start looking through the store and out of the corner of my eye I see a kid sail through the air yelling on his way down. Then I take a double take and it's my kid!!! or kids! They are all climbing on top of the brick structure that has pretty fake plants in mulch. The mulch is all dissarrayed, the plants are falling over, and the kids are having a hay day. I look around and Justin is no where. I look at them and ask "Where is your Dad? Get down! You cannot be up there" I go out to the middle of the mall and get everything fixed and as I am telling them to straighten up I catch a glimpse of the Bath and Body Works bag on my arm. I realize I have just walked out of the store with product!! So I gather the kids and take them into Bath and Body with me profusely appologize and we check out. Just as we are walking out Justin shows up, I ask where did you end up? He says "I told you I was going into GNC." Seriously, it is so much easier without him when shopping so we don't even have to worry about miscommunication. I started laughing to myself after I put the whole picture into play in my head as I rewatched the kids geronimoing off the bricks. They were just having a great time and trying to do something fun while waiting for me. I love their spontanaity and they can make me laugh even though we have the phone unplugged just so we don't have to listen to the collector's calling. Hopefully, this job is able to last long enough to get caught up. I am hired part time temporary and guaranteed no length of employement so I have been trying to work overtime and get the bills caught up.
I am however, breaking the rules and spluging to have a birthday party for the triplets. We have never had a party for them except with family and they decided they wanted to invite friends. So we are inviting the 27 kids in their class plus a couple special requests to have some fun and I really, really, hope it all goes well! I think it will be fun and the boys are excited. We have gone to parties and they can't wait to have their own. Honestly, I can't wait either I love doing fun things with them! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment