Monday, August 10, 2009

Well, I delived the Choo Choo and cried like a baby when I dropped it off and again when I came home to tell Justin the story. I know the new family will get lots of use out of it and that helps. The triplets that now own it are named Everett, Emmet, and Emerson and they have a four yr old brother. It is crazy because I was undecided if Everett should be an Everett or an Emmet and she has both! After dropping the wagon off we headed to the Hilton to check in. I rode to Omaha with my sister Stephanie and my SIL Gina to meet up with the rest of our sisters for Serena's bachelorette party.
We had such a good time and it was great to see everyone. I left the kids home with Justin so I had a "Mom-free" weekend for the first time in three and a half years. It was great!! We had so much fun just being together and catching up. My Mom who is 70 went to all the bars with us on both Fri and Sat night she had fun being with everyone and I am glad she came. We weren't wild and crazy, just had lots of fun being dorks! We came home Sun and I was ready to see the kids by then, Justin had a great weekend with them too.
This week Serena and Mom will be here since Serena has a horse show in Broken Bow. I love it when they come and look forward to going to the show to watch her. Have a great week everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment