Monday, August 3, 2009

I don't know how people do it. I have four kids under the age of three and it takes all I have to get through the day. Without TV, without phone conversations, without Internet surfing, without quiet times, without..... It has been over a month since I posted last and there is no way to remember all we have done. How do people blog every day?
The big thing done was Kaiden had his tonsils and adenoids removed in July and we went to visit Uncle Jimmie and Papa Jim. The surgery went great, yes Momma cried. I was doing great till I saw him hooked up to the monitors and the IV in his hand. I lost it. It was too much and I hugged Kaiden who was doing wonderful. He was more frustrated with the uncomfortable IV than he was hurting from the surgery. He has had a wonderful recovery and so far so good.
The trip to Justin's brother's and dad was a fun one. Jimmie lives on a lake and the kids were content to play at the edge of the water the whole day. They did take a break or two to ride in Papa Jim's ranger and they loved it. Everett and Aubrey both took a dive off the dock, but someone was close by each time and no one was hurt. Thank goodness, it was nerve wracking to watch them so close you couldn't relax and just take in the "vacation". We had a great time and hope to return soon, the summer is just going too fast.
This week is county fair and we are excited to take it all in. The boys are excited to go to "our fair" since we went to Gramma Neen's fair at Madison. It is funny to listen to them piece things together and catch what I think they are missing. They are so dang smart! The other day Everett went up to Justin and he asks "You have a cawseat in your caw?" Justin looked at him funny and he said "ya". Without hesitation Everett points at Justin and says "I gowin wif you". They way he said it, the pointing, the out of the blue...was hysterical! Now he thinks whoever happens to have a car seat in their car he can load up with. Kaiden is still mending from his surgery and he sounds like he has swallowed a gallon of helium when he talks. His voice is so high pitched and I keep thinking he is going to wake up one morning and sound himself again. Aubrey is talking more and more and she knows just what to say to ignite her brothers. She acts innocent, but it's so intentional it's not funny. I thank God ever day that she is not a multiple! I love her dearly and she knows I'm a safe haven from her brothers. Tehl is Mr Independent the last week, he wants me to be there for him but he is going to do it all on his own. He has been a huge patience tester and very funny at the same time.
I am sure I will be crying a bit more as I am selling our quad choo choo wagon, the triplet stroller, and the double stroller. I am so attached to those items I am surprised. I thought about delivering the choo choo to the owner (a momma of triplet boys that are 5 weeks old, one named Everett!!) and I started crying. I hope it goes good when the day comes to say good bye. I know the wolves at the door will appreciate the bills paid, but I will forever miss walking through the garage and seeing our "fun-makers". I need a Kleenex and will catch you all up later. Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment