Ok I give up trying to get the picture to fit in the frame. I have changed picture selections, but don't have time to dink with that so we get a screwed up frame! :)
We had a great day today and it started with getting Aubrey dressed. As she laid and smiled at me I noticed she has a new tooth on the top! Her first molar broke through and she was sporting it. I would be too, I can't imagine how painful it is. She has been in great spirits and every now and again she will try to chomp my shoulder but she has never actually bit me hard like the boys did. Thank goodness. After everyone ate and got dressed I told the boys "we only have a gallon of milk left, we should get to the store before we are out". So we started getting ready and as I was helping them all go to the bathroom, get socks, shoes, coats, hats on. I was talking to a friend. She mentioned she needs some formula and I said you can have some of my leftovers I'll drop them off on the way to the store. So we headed over and she graciously volunteered to keep all four kids too!! Yay, a trip without them! They were just as excited to play with their friend Jackson since he has some pretty cool trucks and tractors. It had been awhile since they had been there and they played great she said. Whew!
So as we are leaving Kaiden comes up to me and says "Jackson, broke my heart". As he is rubbing his eyes and fake crying. I said what do you mean he broke your heart? Apparently he thought he should just be able to play with the flashlight Jackson had and since he couldn't have it when Kaiden's little mind decided he needed, his friend broke his heart. The other day when Isabelle (my niece) was here she was playing with the boys and Kaiden said the same thing! He comes up to me all sad looking and says "Isabelle broke KiKi's heart". This little kid knows how to work it!
Everett has been coming up to me for the last two weeks and out of the blue will say "I happy Mom, I happy". Great...what are you scheming? I still don't know how to address that because it is so dang cute and frightening at the same time. I feel like he is telling me he is happy so I will take my mind off of him while he does some devious act or something. He is great at keeping me on my toes and making me think. Like I want to make my brain function any more than it needs to during the day! He is a wonderful helper and great at listening to directions. He loves to help me with anything I am doing and spent a good half hour vacuuming for me, then KiKi took a turn, then Tehl. Everett shuts the vacuum off and goes outside, yells out the patio door "boys wanna bacum? Boys, heya me? (Boys do you hear me?) Boys, comb in and bacum." Finally just to get him to be quiet they file in and take a turn vacuuming. They are so funny. You can Everett to do anything for you and just to be needed he'll do it. However, he does not like it when the attention is diverted from him. I spent so long with him cleaning while Aubrey slept when she woke, I needed to feed her. Then we headed outside and I couldn't leave her side as she maneuvered the deck stairs. He was absolutely furious! All of a sudden he couldn't put his socks on by himself or get his shoes from their stand. He NEEDED me to help him put them on. I asked him to get them and bring them out, I will help. NO WAY was he going to come where I could help two kids at once. He is strong willed it is amazing. He knows what he wants, when he wants it, how and he likes to tell the rest of us the same. He is.....very amazing! :)
Tehl is the funniest. He gets so lost in his own world of dirt and wheels. He will sit in the dirt, never mind we have a sandbox, and play for hours. Tehl and Kaiden play really good together and where one is you will find the other. They can take toys back and forth, accidentally touch each other and it's no big deal. For some reason when Big E plays with them there is no forgiving and many times it's Big E that's innocent. I don't get it and I have given up trying to understand it, I just try to help them forgive each other and learn to play together. Tehl seems to have had the hardest time accepting Aubrey. He will mow her over and not look back. I have gotten very consistent with demanding he treat her with respect or loose privileges. The poor girl would cringe every time he walked by. I tried to help him play with her and teach him how to interact and there is no want from him to want to learn. So I let it go and thought he will be fine, as time goes on he'll realize she is his sister and he'll move around her. Umm....no that hasn't happened. So today Aubrey is playing with the vent which happens to be next to the chair Tehl is sitting in at snack time. I am on the phone and Tehl takes it upon himself to tell Aubrey "no no pway wif bent Aubee. No, no!" I look over to see him just coming off of his chair and he is facing her. I can't see them but hear her cry a horrible painful cry. I quickly hang up and ask him what happen. I asked him if he kicked her yes or no. He says no. I ask did you hit her. No What happened?! He can't explain it, what three yr old could I guess? Her eyelid is bleeding, and she is in hysterics. I think she is loosing her eyeball and I don't know what happened! How! I was three feet away! I hate that feeling. I think what happened is when he got out of his chair and tried to step on the floor he kicked the vent and she happened to be holding it up. Well, it chuncked her in the eyelid and thankfully it wasn't the eyeball. The cut is super tiny and thankfully not real swollen. Yet.
A little while later I am holding her and she is being silly. As she tosses her head back I see another new tooth!! What, where did that come from? I can not believe the poor girl broke in two teeth, gets her eye beat up, and can still giggle. She is such a goer and can smell when the patio door has been opened. She LOVES to be outside and doesn't stop moving once she is out there. She goes down the steps, up the slide, down the slide, up the steps.....She giggles and flops her arms around while she is walking. It is so funny to watch. She watches the boys on their ride on toys and tries to join them so they run to the sandbox. She crawls down the steps runs across the yard, takes forever crawling into the sandbox, and they run back to the deck. She looks around like, "where did everyone go?" and gets up to crawl back up to the deck. She is one tough cookie with a very happy attitude.
We made it through supper, finished baths and I headed out the door to hobby night. I worked on the kids' baby books and got all four of them caught up. Now if I could only get the last two years of pictures printed and organized!! We have had a great week of potty training and everyone has had the same underwear on at the end of the day from the morning for the last three days. That has been very inspiring and I pray it stays that way. The hampers aren't full! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment